Friday, February 10, 2012

Cancun Beach Break

Archery/Relaxation Day! We just kicked around the resort for a day and chilled at the beach, pool and Archery Range! James and I did awesome! James hit the dead center during his practice round. I hit the circular target every time! I Love Archery. Hence Why we have a bow & Arrow at home. But James is the one that plays with it. The string is too tight for me to pull back. But I know James will get a special one for me once we get enough money for another one.
Feeling SOooo Katniss Right now. #HungerGames
The remains of a lizard on the side of an archery Post.
James Did Great!
James can be Gale ;D #HungerGames
We did a lot of body surfing. We had a race bak to shore with the rule of not being able to touch the ground with your feet. I lost horribly, and cheated from the start. Still made it back to shore last. I am a horrible swimmer. The boys battled it out pretty good though.
Sunbathing. James made a tent for his face. So cute.
James found this Ring for me in the sand at the volleyball pit! I LOVE IT!
Playing against other guests at the Resort.
Let the Underwater photo shoot Begin!
She looks so Sad :(
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: