Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome 2010!!! Disneyland

Well...It's all over now. We traveled From Calgary to Rexburg to Boise to Salt Lake City to San Diego to L.A. and back again! It was a lot of driving, but it was also a lot of fun. I had a BLAST down in Disney Land! That was by far the Best New Years I have ever had! AND we were within budget! So kudos to us! We even got to see our friend Jenna from Alaska there! That was neat :) And James, Beverly and I all went and ate lunch at the "Bubba Gump Shrimp Co." in L.A. There is absolutely no truth to the major motion picture, but it was sure fun eating at a sports type dinner dedicated to the movie! Well, since there are sooo many photos, I'm going to have to post them into sections. Let's see....Roadtrip/Zoo, Wedding, and Disney? Yeah...that's good.
I hope that you all enjoy reading and seeing what we did on our trip down to Cali!!! I Loved it there! It was so warm! I wish I could have stayed longer!

The Indiana Jones Ride!

James got SOAKED on the California Adventure water ride.

Face Painting for New Years Eve! We wanted to get into the New Years Spirit.

We ate dinner in the 'Western' side of Disney Land at Thunder Mountain Ranch! We had cornbread and food unlimited food. It was DEE-Licious! We even had the banjo dude come over and start singing to our table (the entire restaurant could hear) He asked Carisa (in sing song tomes) who there she was talkin too on that there phone!? She said, "My brother Rob" and pointed to the other side of the outdoor restaurant where he was at, and he sang about our two tables for a few minutes, it was funny to listen too.

We Rang in the New Year at one of the many Dance Parties going on at both the parks. Our party was in California Adventures.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

(I am So Grateful that Whitney got married somewhere WARM!)

No comments: