Friday, January 15, 2010

The BIG Day!!! (Dec. 29th 2009)*

So...The initial purpose of the entire trip WAS because of my little sister deciding it was high time to get hitched! So, I suppose I SHOULD put up those photos now. She was married Dec. 29th 2009 in the LDS San Diego California Temple. Which is like an Ice Castle to say the least, It's extremely elegant. Great Architecture. James and I HAD to get a couple photo in front of it. I Mean, we did travel over 24hours just to go there, and if we hadn't gotten a photo in front of it, I would have been very put out. The Great thing about her deciding to get married there was of course the weather! Especially since it was like -10 up in Canada, coming to a place with grass and sunshine and so warm you didn't need a Jacket was Phenomenal! Thank You Whitney! (But not so much thank you for the distance it took to get there). These Photos are just a few of the BIG day and of the Luncheon after the Wedding, hope you enjoy them!

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

P.S. Aren't Keely and Sisy so cute!

No comments: